The Volunteer Center of United Way will honor its Leadership Westchester 2010 graduates at a celebration at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry on Thursday, June 24th at 5:30 p.m. The event is open to the public and will include information on the leadership program.
As the United Way describes it, “Leadership Westchester is the premiere leadership training program in Westchester and Putnam. This interactive series shapes leaders of tomorrow by introducing them to outstanding community leaders in a learning environment that develops their leadership skills. Guest speakers hold top positions in government, area corporations, cultural institutions, trade associations, and non-profit service agencies. Participants are taken on a personal and professional journey that helps them identify areas of need and opportunities for meaningful service contributions…. Graduates are asked to make a commitment to active public service in a community leadership role.”
The 2010 class includes:
• Jeanne M. Blum of Peekskill, Executive Director, Caring For the Homeless of Peekskill, Inc.
• Cassandra C. Campbell of New Rochelle, Budget Analyst, The City of New Rochelle
• Amy Chase of Shrub Oak, Director of Children’s Services, The Children’s Village
• Kim C. Holland of White Plains, Program Administrator, The County of Westchester Department of Planning
• Lynn Honeysett of New Rochelle, Senior Vice President of United Way
• Sarette Mitchell of Pelham, Administrator, MBIA Insurance Corporation
• John J. Naclerio of Armonk, Branch Manager, Wells Fargo
• Cecilia A. Quintero of Ossining, Human Resources Professional
• Susan C. Salice of Rye, Non-Profit Professional
• Judith Weber of New Rochelle, Artist and Vice President, New Rochelle Council of the Arts.
To attend, contact Mary Lara at 948-4452 or e-mail email@example.com.